This sealed burner gas range offers classic styling and exceptional features. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner included on select models, six burners. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and 1,500-degree F GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
- Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
- The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler
- Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
- Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
- Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU front right burner
- All other burners are 15,000 BTUs
- EXCLUSIVE – all burners equipped with SureSpark ignition system for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- EXCLUSIVE – combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark ignition system; left oven in 48" wide model has one 15,000 BTU burner
- Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- NEW BlackChrome™ Metal Knobs ship standard
- NEW SoftLit™ LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- NEW Exclusive GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close
- NEW larger window opening
- Extremely large convection oven
- Six functions – natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ convection air baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Right Oven - Large Convection Oven
- Overall 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. – 4.0 cubic feet
- AHAM Standard 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 17"D. – 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
Left bake oven
- Overall 12 1/8"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. – 2.1 cubic feet
- AHAM 12 1/8"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 1/8"D. – 2.0 cubic feet
- Two heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
Easy Operation and Clean-Up
- EXCLUSIVE – one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
12" Griddle/Simmer Plate (6G model only)
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 48" range)