You’ll never know how well you can cook – or what delicious results you can achieve – until you cook on the Wolf 30” Gas Range. It has performance features born of professional kitchens, for the precise control to master any type of cooking. Sear a filet, simmer a delicate sauce, cook a perfectly juicy roast, even melt fine chocolate without scorching – you’ll confidently do it all with our incredibly responsive GR304 range.
Four dual-stacked burners give you the highest highs down to the lowest lows. Continuous, cast-iron-grates make it easy to slide heavy pots around. Down below, the spacious gas convection oven provides even, consistent heat across all racks, with none of the hot and cold spots that can make roasting or baking such an iffy proposition. It even has an infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly – can’t you just taste the tenderloin?
Convection Oven For Faster, More Consistent Cooking
- Large capacity convection oven heats quickly, cooks evenly for more consistently delicious results, and has 18,000 Btu infrared broiler for ultra-fast sears.
Cast-Iron Burner Grates With Easy-Slide Finish
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Infrared Broiler For Fast Preheats, Quick Sears
- This powerful 18,000 Btu broiler lets you sear and crisp steak, salmon and more just like it’s done in restaurants, with succulent results. Great for finishing off homemade pizzas, too. Infrared heat generates much higher temperatures and heats up faster than other types of heat.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Signature Red Control Knobs
- Instantly identify your stove as a Wolf, and provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel legs adjust for stability, while rear casters provide mobility.
Patented Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners For Precise Control
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting. With seamless burner pans sealed around each burner, sloshes and spills are kept contained for easy clean-up.
Enhanced Interior Views
- Large, double-panel glass door windows and bright dual halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish stands up for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Spark Ignition System For Each Burner
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.